Found Lost Found Lost

Jesus Christ...

Very seldom do thing's creep me out, but this game did. Good work, being descencitized like me I thought this game wouldn't mess with me a bit. But it did, and that's something that's very hard to do. I love that feeling, the feeling I haven't felt in a long time. Thank's for bringing it back into my life, even if it's just a one time thing.

-Syke.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Absolutely amazing.

Great,I love this game.I'm addicted to this game,anyway's I see no flaw's in this game,I haven't ran into any bugs (of course not),just want to say,this game kicks ass.

Gangsters: Demo Gangsters: Demo

Heh...

I'm the guy who did all the art and animation for this game,so If you didn't like a few thing's about this game I'll explain some things:

1.)There is going to be more level's,and I'll be doing all the character design and graphics as well as the animation.

2.)There is going to be more enemies,there is only one in here because THIS IS ONLY a demo,and there will also be an opening cinematic and some storylines for the "Mission's."

3.)I'll be discussing some thing's with Ori,(about an ammunition limit),there is still alot to be completed.

You would have got a more complete Demo if I was around a little more often,but I've been having some law troubles lately.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Johnny Rocket fingers: The baddest bad ass!

Smooth fucking animation.Kick ass charector.Nice approach.I have no problems with this animation,it's perfect.Johnny Rocketfingers is the baddest bad ass I've ever seen in a flash movie.This has to be (if not) the greatest submission to Newgrounds I've ever seen.Make more man,give the fan's what they want.I enjoyed this game alot and I'm sure people would appreciate a sequel.

-Syke

Car Driver Beta Car Driver Beta

It was ok...

It has potential.All you have to do is fix the speed and handling.But other than that,I hop you make this into a GTA like Game.